Koollog line of Temperature Data Loggers and Tranmitters
vTrack designs and manufactures the Koollog line of Temperature Data Loggers and Transmitters. Currently 2 products are available.
1. “Koollog Online” is a GSM/GPRS enabled Temperature data logger and transmitter. This system can record the temperature and transmit it to cold chain monitoring server in real-time so that the data can be monitored online. The data is represented in both text as well as pictorial for better visualization. This product is mainly targeted towards warehouse cold storage and retail refrigerators.
2. “Koollog GPS” is a GPS/GSM/GPRS based Temperature data logger and transmitter. The system is designed for refrigerated trucks carrying temperature sensitive goods like Medicines, Perishables, etc.
“Koollog One” will be introduced soon to cater the requirements of off-line data logger. In some applications, off-line data logger is required where there is no GSM connectivity available.
Koollog data loggers can be used in 3 major application areas
- Warehouses which has cold storage to store goods like medicines, frozen meat or vegetables, dairy products or other perishable products, fresh vegetables, etc. The device can measure temperature in the range of -40 degrees to +85 degrees.
- Transportation of the above said goods from one warehouse to the other or to the end user. Koollog GPS is India’s first GPS integrated real-time temperature data logger. This would help the users with the ability to monitor the movement of the vehicle as well as the temperature.
- Retail outlets where the temperature sensitive goods are stored for consumer sales. This is the point where all the efforts in maintaining the quality of goods gets defeated. The retail store doesn’t care about the quality as much as the manufacturer would care. It is always in the best interest of the manufacturer to monitor the temperature of the goods until it reaches the hands of the consumers.
Why to choose data loggers from vTrack ?
- Accuracy and Reliability
- Graphical representation
- Automatic alerts on exceptions
- Smartphone Apps
- Unmatched after sale service.
Read our blog article “Cold Chain Monitoring System – What it means ?” to learn more about Cold Chain Monitoring. Also, don’t forget to check out our features article “Koollog – Temperature Data Loggers & Transmitters“ to know about the basics of Koollog.